IMG.gif

Phillips Ups NGL Presence

Copyright © 2023 Energy Intelligence Group All rights reserved. Unauthorized access or electronic forwarding, even for internal use, is prohibited.

Phillips 66 has announced a major expansion in its natural gas liquids (NGLs) and petrochemical market presence. The company has acquired all remaining public shares of DCP Midstream for $3.8 billion, giving it an 86.8% stake in the firm. Canadian midstream giant Enbridge holds the remaining 13.2%.

Topic:
NGL/LPG
Wanda Ad #2 (article footer)
#
Freeport LNG on Thursday cleared another hurdle in its plans to restart operations at the Texas Gulf Coast export terminal. But the resumption of exports may still be a ways off.
Fri, Jan 27, 2023
The US may have had no other choice but to promote small nuclear reactors, but that doesn't mean it's money well spent.
Wed, Feb 1, 2023
The company is doubling its stake in DCP Midstream as it continues to expand its presence in NGLs and chemicals.
Fri, Jan 6, 2023