Shell to Build Philippine Terminals

Copyright © 2023 Energy Intelligence Group All rights reserved. Unauthorized access or electronic forwarding, even for internal use, is prohibited.

Royal Dutch Shell plans to invest around $300 million-$400 million over the next five years to build two new import terminals and expand its network of retail fuel stations in the Philippines. About 40% of the planned spending will be used to finance the construction of the two terminals. The remaining 60% of the budget will be used to expand Shell's network of retail fuel stations to 1,500 locations by 2025 from around 1,100 currently (IOD Jan.21'21). The Anglo-Dutch oil company holds about a third of the Philippines' retail market. It said in a stock exchange filing that it intends to build 60-80 new retail stations per year. Shell currently operates three import terminals in the Philippines with a total capacity of over 400 million liters.

Corporate Strategy
Wanda Ad #2 (article footer)
Production and exports from Iran and Venezuela are rising amid speculation that the US may be taking a more lax approach to sanctions enforcement.
Thu, Sep 21, 2023
Tellurian Executive Chairman Charif Souki is organizing a standalone financing for his company's upstream division.
Thu, Sep 21, 2023