LNG Trade Dynamics
The authoritative survey of the global LNG landscape
LNG Trade Dynamics is an interactive, online service that provides clients with the ability to monitor, compare and filter global LNG trade and infrastructure developments. The service allows clients to navigate through monthly updates to both infrastructure and trade data, providing a rich understanding of global LNG trade, anchored by a comprehensive database.
LNG Trade Dynamics can help clients to identify:
- High-value LNG markets and pricing trends
- Spot sales opportunities
- Project participation possibilities
- Long-term LNG procurement opportunities
- New business prospects
Key features of the service:
- Full coverage of operating, under-construction and proposed liquefaction and regasification facilities worldwide
- Comprehensive coverage of LNG trade data including:
- Annual, country-level LNG volumes
- Monthly volume and price data for key counties
- Netbacks for key exporters and destinations
- Customizable, interactive maps, charts and reports provide for easy market, volume and netback comparisons, filtering and analysis.
- Frequent infrastructure and trade data updates
Plant and infrastructure developments are covered by Energy Intelligence Research & Advisory Strategic Trends, Country Risk Evolution and Business & Competitive Intelligence retainer services.