Tracking over 20 years of global oil supply and demand, inventories, prices, and refining economics, the Oil Market Intelligence Data Service covers more than 500 time series with over 75,000 separate data points extending back to 1978.
- Global Inventories - Observed global inventories; crude and product inventories in key regions and in transit; days of forward demand cover.
- Supply-Demand Balance
- Global oil supply and demand statistics for assessments of market balances and price implications
- Global oil demand by country and region
- Refined products demand in key markets
- Global wellhead production by country and region and target quotas for Opec producers
- Refined Products - Refinery runs and utilization by region; refining netbacks
- Prices Monthly spot, futures, and formula prices
See Oil Market Intelligence