EI New Energy tracks the transition of the global energy industry from conventional fossil fuels to alternative energy forms, creating a bridge between old and new and between policy and the market. Through concise analysis of news and trends, it helps readers understand and navigate the process of change under way in the global energy industry, with a focus on renewables, carbon and transportation.
Each issue of EI New Energy includes the latest news and analysis focusing on:
- Policy: Climate change, regulations, subsidies and incentives
- Business: Corporate strategy, finance and investments
- Markets: Interfuel competition, carbon and biofuel trade, and market fundamentals
- Technology: Big-picture trends, developments and costs
- Macro: Forecasts and scenarios for the changing energy mix
In addition, EI New Energy offers an extensive set of relevant, hard-to-find data, including proprietary figures on the competing costs of old and new energy forms. Incisive EI New Energy data sets include:
- Tables and graphs showing the comparative cost of different forms of power generation, both renewable and conventional
- Snapshot tables showing the natural gas and carbon prices needed for renewables to be competitive
- Fuel switching graphs, for gas, coal and carbon
- International market prices for carbon, electricity and biofuels
- Market fundamentals for power generation and biofuel supply in key countries
For the forward-thinking professional working to stay a step ahead of the next exciting frontier in international energy, EI New Energy is the must-have source for news, analysis and data on tomorrow’s energy industry.
EI New Energy Data Source, a premium product, provides downloadable historical series for EI New Energy's proprietary data going back to 2010, allowing you to understand the current and past dynamics at play, and the underlying trends.