Delivering updates of important energy stories as they occur, Energy Intelligence Briefing keeps you a step ahead of the competition with high-level reporting, focused analysis and immediate critical insight on how your business will be affected.
Several carefully focused one-to-two-page briefings every week from dispatches from our global editorial staff, EIB is designed to augment the regular coverage subscribers receive.
Unique from other EI Information Services, Energy Intelligence Briefing maintains no fixed deadlines or set frequency. Each issue of Energy Intelligence Briefing features:
- In-depth analysis of oil and gas market fundamentals and the implications of the latest market movements
- Full contextual analysis of key events as they occur, providing the freshest expert insight available
- In-depth investigation of oil market shifts, updated forecasts, Opec news and insights, developments in international natural gas markets and more
Energy Intelligence Briefing is a tightly focused report from our global editorial staff delivered immediately upon completion, enabling you to quickly understand and react ahead of the market.
The most crucial arenas of international energy are regularly covered in Energy Intelligence Briefing, including:
- Russian/FSU seaborne exports and loading schedules
- Chinese oil demand and imports
- West African loading schedules, prices and fundamentals
- Brent-WTI differentials and the factors affecting future prices
- Worldwide LNG price movements
- US natural gas fundamentals and price outlooks
- Global crude oil supply and demand balances
- Financial oil market drivers
- US crude import and refined product export analysis
For unparalleled access and expert analysis of the most important energy events of the day, there is no better source than Energy Intelligence Briefing.