Energy Intelligence Top 100: Global NOC & IOC Rankings
The leading global survey of national, international and independent oil and gas companies
The Energy Intelligence Top 100: Global NOC & IOC Rankings builds upon its predecessor—the trusted Top 100: Ranking the World’s Oil Companies report.
This new interactive data analytics allows for quick comparisons across the range of oil and gas companies surveyed to make EI’s annual Top 100 ranking. Easily analyze, compare and sort key operational and financial data by sector and activity.
- Time series comparison of Financial, Upstream and Downstream metrics and indicators
- Comparison by peer groups: Downstream Focused Player, Gas Focused Player, Independent E&P, NOC Resource Holder, NOC Resource Seeker, Regional Integrated, Sovereign Wealth Fund, Supermajor
- Exclusive and hard to find data—including data time series to understand a company’s evolution over time—in a truly interactive format
- Interactive and customizable chart and report creation for quick visual analysis
- Easy company comparisons using an extensive range of data points (over 75 individual factors)
- Semi-annual update of key metrics for newly reported data
- Seamless integration between EI content* and the data interactive data analytics
*To receive the full benefits of content integration, users must also be subscribed to EI publications
“For over 5 years, PEMEX has been using Energy Intelligence Top 100 Rankings for internal analysis, investor relations reports, competitor analysis, and monitor several key metrics such as : World Output of Liquids and Gas, World Reserve of Liquids & Gas, Global Oil Products Sales. Some of these rankings and parameters are used for bidding prospects and in the bidding process.” PEMEX