Providing Energy Intelligence’s daily summary of global energy news, including the latest developments in Asia, Russia, the Middle East, Europe, the Caspian and Latin America, International Oil Daily delivers analysis of worldwide upstream and downstream developments, assessments of key market trends and prices, mergers and acquisitions, people movements and geopolitical events.
- Offers international expertise with a local perspective on the latest developments in the oil and gas industry around the world
- Coverage ranges from the drill-bit to the gasoline pump, including worldwide upstream and downstream news
- Features coverage from Energy Intelligence’s respected team of energy journalists in London, Singapore, Moscow, Dubai, Beijing, New Delhi, New York, Washington, Houston and more
Every day, International Oil Daily draws on the enormous resources of Energy Intelligence editors and reporters to keep you on top of the latest developments in the world of energy, including:
- Expert analysis applied to extended authoritative coverage of the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Russia and the Caspian region
- An overview of breaking news from staff and wire reports in key regions around the world, as well as current stock market share prices, oil and natural gas price trends and their impact on your business
- Full coverage of natural gas markets, alerting you to crucial emerging trends in the industry
International Oil Daily focuses primarily on markets outside North America and complements its sister publication Oil Daily, which focuses more on the Americas. International Oil Daily’s coverage emphasizes the shift from West to East as the engine for global energy demand growth – with a focus on non-OECD countries, particularly China and India – and the rise of emerging oil and gas suppliers in places like Brazil, Australia, the Arctic and Africa. International Oil Daily also maintains close coverage of Opec and traditional large oil and gas producers outside North America like Russia and Norway.
International Oil Daily is the most comprehensive yet focused source for crucial news, analysis and data from every important energy hotspot around the world, providing its readers with the understanding they need to compete in the increasingly complex international energy industry.